Saturday, December 12, 2009

christmas tree conversations....

with celebrities:
Edie Falco (Mrs Soprano) Greenwich Street, Tribeca
A:Hi Edie I delivered a tree to you last year.
E: Oh yeah?
A: And I wrote a play about an Australian guy delivering christmas trees in Tribeca and you get a mention in it.
E: Get outta here!!
A: I'm going to leave a copy for you in the foyer.
E: Do it. I'll take a look.

Harvey Keitel cnr of Duane and Hudson streets
AG: pushing Christmas tree in cart stops at red light, Harvey walks up and waits at the light to cross as well.
A: So, Harvey you buying a Christmas tree from me or what?
H: You better believe it kid.
A: Come see me, ask for Adam.
H: Anytime I buy a tree I ask for you. It's that simple.

1 comment:

  1. He he he. Anytime I buy a tree I ask for Adam too. But they always look at me like Im a kook. I guess Harvey can get away with it though. Maybe you could do a roaring christmas trade in trees that are signed on the trunk by famous actors. yeah!
    next thing you know you'll be runnin the show!
    Embo (Jo's making brekky)

    ReplyDelete